Monday, September 16, 2013

Still nothing

Still feeling nothing. Blah! I know people think I'm crazy, but give me some symptoms please! At 6 weeks, 3 days, I should be feeling something! I have now completely convinced myself that this is not real and the ultrasound on Friday is not going to go well. I know I should be having some hope and a positive attitude, but today I really have none. How can my boobs not even hurt? Shouldn't all of the progesterone that I'm on at least be making them hurt?!?! Speaking of progesterone, PIO is seriously the devil. My hips look like a bruised pin coushin. It burns now going in because it's so sore from all the shots. Yuck!

I pretty much did nothing all weekend. I did laundry, but even that is still on a pile on the couch waiting to be folded. I had planned to clean out a closet or two, but nope! Nothing. Found some Lifetime movies and vegged out. The Bears won again, so that was fun! Since the Bears have won the first 2 games in a row, apparently Johnnie thinks that means that he cannot wash his Bears attire that he has been wearing for the games, or else it will be bad luck and they will lose. WTF is that? So gross! Weirdo...

2 comments:

  1. Weren't you eating Oreos in bed this morning? Ummm, if that's not a sign of pregnancy then I don't know what is. Also, laying around all weekend sounds like an awesome day to prevent getting the tiredsies from the 1st tri.

    I understand your worries and I hope to goodness that Friday comes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that did happen. I was hungry! I know I just need to chill :)

      Delete